X10 WS13A Decorator Wall Switch
|Item Weight||5.6 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||4.8 x 3 x 2.3 inches|
|Item model number||WS13A|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Holes||1|
|Switch Style||Rocker switch|
- ASIN: B001L7AN4Y
- Customer Reviews: 3.8 out of 5 stars 68Reviews
- Best Sellers Rank: 52742
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- Domestic Shipping : Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues. International Shipping : This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Date First Available: May 19, 2013
X10 WS13A Decorator Wall Switch
Create both local and X10 remote control for a wired device with the X10 Appliance Switch. The switch supports incandescent, fluorescent, appliance, or motor loads. It can serve as a standalone switch or as the master switch in a 3- or 4-way application. A LED indicates the switch's on/off status. FEATURES: Rated for loads up to 1800 Watts, 1/2 HP. Responds to ALL LIGHTS ON command. Compatible with X10 Companion Wall Switch. Includes both White and Ivory paddle covers. CONTENTS: X10 Appliance Switch, White Paddle Switch Cover, Ivory Paddle Switch Cover. NOTES: Wallplate not included. Neutral wire required for inductive loads. SPECS: AC Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz. Load Rating: 1800 Watts, 1/2 HP, 20 Amps. Dimmable: No. Connection Requirement: Neutral Wire. Certifications: UL listed, CSA approved.
Top X10 WS13A Decorator Wall Switch Comparison Chart
|This item X10 WS13A Decorator Wall Switc...||XPS4 Quiet Relay Decorator Wal...||X10 WS469 Push Button Relay Wa...||X10 XPS2 Heavy Duty 220V X10 W...|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Texas Home Automation||Texas Home Automation||Texas Home Automation||Home Controls, Inc.|
|Switch Style||Rocker switch||Rocker switch||Push button||Rocker switch|
X10 WS13A Decorator Wall Switch Reviews
- Thomas DartVerified PurchaseNot sure if the problem was this WS13A or if it was the WS14A I was installing with it (or both), but I could never get this 3-way light circuit working. I originally had...
- Cheryle ButlerVerified PurchaseUSE THE LOAD NEUTRAL!
I ran the neutral line paired with Line voltage to the switch - no workie! I found on-line that I had to use the load neutral or better yet,...
- Jason LewisVerified PurchaseWorks as designed. Fast delivery. Just a note to others. Make sure your wall box you wish to install this switch into has a neutral (white) wire in the box as well as the...
- Roger ChristopherVerified PurchaseI Purchased 2 of these to control my front and rear porch light. My lights are LED, so only the relay type of X10 switches work. I still have 2 of the old Radio Shack...
- Anthony RichardVerified PurchaseX10 is old technology but has proven its reliability over time. This addition with a relay to accommodate LED and CFL is a good idea and mine works well on LED but not CFL....
- Nancy MartinVerified PurchaseI use this wall switch in an area where I'd like to keep fluorescent lamps in the fixtures. Send an X10 ON command or press the paddle and you'll hear a satisfying "clunk"...
- Vanda PenaVerified PurchaseI have been using this for a little over a week. It is reliable and does what it is supposed to do. The finish is excellent; much better than the switch it replaced. The LED...
- Rodolfo ForneyVerified PurchaseAfter having about 6 regular Leviton X10 switches in my house for 15 years, I decided to add another
for one set of outdoor lights that recently replaced. It works fine...