Women's Petite Muse Interchange 3-1 System Jacket
|Package Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||1 pounds|
|Domestic Shipping||Item can be shipped within U.S.|
|International Shipping||This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More|
|Customer Reviews||3.8 out of 5 stars 20Reviews|
|Best Sellers Rank||71999|
|Date first listed on Amazon||April 18, 2016|
Women's Petite Muse Interchange 3-1 System Jacket
The Arctix women's muse Interchange jacket is perfect for cool weather action outdoors. Warm enough for mild weather without allowing you to overheat during activity makes this a go-to jacket for fall and spring. Shell outer jacket: 100% polyester water repellent 3000mm wp+wr breathable coating. Shell inner jacket: 100% nylon soft shell rip-stop, Cire finish. Lining: 100% polyester 210T taffeta. Insulation: 3oz/M2 with a high warmth-to-weight ratio means you don't need bulk to stay warm. Features: critical seams are sealed adjustable hook-and-loop closure cuffs ensure a comfortable wear and stop heat from escaping interior zip pocket articulated elbow zippered hand warmer style pockets. This relaxed fit jacket is machine washable, making it perfect for outdoor activities.
Women's Petite Muse Interchange 3-1 System Jacket Reviews
- Barbara HugleVerified PurchaseSize: MediumColor: WhiteThe size is a little bit small for a medium size. But the quality is good. My wife used it for for more than 4 times for snowboarding. Quality is great too.
- Jason CareyVerified PurchaseSize: X-LargeColor: Vintage RedGreat jacket. I love that you can separate the pieces depending on the temperature. The liner kept me warm and was easy to remove when it became too warm. The shell kept me...
- Eva CoyleVerified PurchaseSize: LargeColor: WhiteExcelent to wear on snowy days
- Annie ColesVerified PurchaseSize: MediumColor: GrassThis jacket is great for skiing, I bought it for my wife and the price was very good, it is perfect for outdoor activities as it keeps you warm but does not make you sweat in...
- Gary KiehlVerified PurchaseSizing is way off. A large is too small to fit me, and I'm petite.
- Robert FeeneyVerified PurchaseSize: LargeColor: GrassExcelent outfit for skiing.
- Adeline McintyreVerified PurchaseSize: SmallColor: WhiteFits great, I like the style. Jacket came in damaged.
- Melissa TeskeVerified PurchaseSize: SmallColor: AquaThis coat fits me very well. And the color is my favorite. It is value for the money.
From the manufacturer
This interchangeable three-in-one jacket is adaptable to all winter weather
Wear the liner separately on cool days
The Arctix Women's Muse Jacket is an amazing three-in-one winter coat that is adaptable to all winter conditions. The multi-layered construction of the ensemble features lightweight insulation with heat-trapping micro chambers and a laminated breathable material that wicks moisture away to keep you dry. The quilted liner can be removed and worn separately as a lightweight jacket on mild winter days.
Wear the liner and jacket on cold days
To keep warm on cold winter days wear the outer shell and quilted liner together, without the hood. All critical seams have been reinforced and sealed for maximum wind and water resistance, providing enough warmth for every winter adventure. Zippered hand warming pockets and adjustable wrist cuffs keeps warmth in and snow out. A secure zippered inner pocket holds an ID, wallet, cell phone and more.
Wear the full ensemble on coldest days
Zip the hood onto the jacket for maximum protection against the coldest weather. The hood features elastic drawstring cords with spring clips that hold it snugly around the face. The Arctix Women's Muse Jacket is athletically styled and color-blocked with gray fabric insets and white piping on the sleeves and shoulder. Arctix also makes a variety of affordable insulated pants that complement the Muse jacket.
Wind and water resistant outer shell
Features a high-tech outer shell that helps you stay warm and dry all day long.
Breathable inner material wicks moisture away
Between the outer shell and the insulation is a unique breathable material that wicks away body moisture to keep you dry during exercise and strenuous play.
Flexible, advanced insulation
Keeps you warmer with 85 grams of lightweight ThermaTech, an advanced insulation with heat-trapping micro chambers.
- 3-in-1 jacket system adapts to all winter weather conditions.
- Made from lightweight flexible materials that stretch in multiple directions.
- Articulated elbow offers more flexibility and range of motion.
- Zippered hand warming pockets and secure inner pocket.
- Easy-care machine washable.
|Pearl Jacket||Uptown Vest||Bliss Jacket||Women's Petite Jacket||Blaise Jacket|
|Choose from other Arctix styles of outerwear.||A wind guard that snaps shut over the zipper to keep out the cold and snow.||High collar keeps the neck warm. Zippered hand warming pockets.||A wind, water, and abrasion resistant shell that’s ideal for cool weather activites.||Color-blocked side and shoulder panels. Accent color zipper and hood lining.||Quilted panels on the front and sleeves adds texture and interest.|
|Special Features||Versatile design features a detachable faux fur hood and zippered side pockets.||Diagonal quilting criss-cross at the waist for a flattering silhouette.||The tough outer shell stretches in multiple directions. Zippered handwarming pockets.||Keeps out the cold and snow with a high collar, hood, and front wind guard that snaps shut.||Made from an abrasion resistant material that stretches in multiple directions.|
A brand you can trust
Arctix makes affordable high-quality weatherproof outerwear for every kind of winter activity. Arctix clothing is rigorously tested in extreme winter weather, and is proven to protect against the harshest elements. Each garment is designed and engineered to offer more flexibility, accurate sizing, and a comfortable fit. It's an internationally trusted brand enjoyed by winter enthusiasts around the world. Arctix keeps you warmer, drier, and happier longer.