Women's Edith Flat
|Item Weight||6.1 ounces|
|Shipping Weight||6.1 ounces|
|Domestic Shipping||Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.|
|International Shipping||This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More|
|Item model number||Edith|
|Customer Reviews||2.6 out of 5 stars 15Reviews|
|Best Sellers Rank||452342|
|Date first listed on Amazon||July 13, 2017|
Women's Edith Flat
The edith by easy street is a great option for everyday wear. this comfy, lightweight style is a modern and fresh take on the traditional loafer, with a lycra padded topline and exposed side zipper. the easy motion insole provides unbeatable comfort.
Women's Edith Flat Reviews
- Lawrence ShieldVerified PurchaseSize: 11 M USColor: BrownWAY too small AND narrow. I had to return them.
- Corey AcostaVerified PurchaseSize: 10 M USColor: BlackRead the size chart. I ordered my normal size shoe (10) and the regular fit (m), and they fit really well. Sizing is confusing until you read the size chart. I almost...
- Evelyn CritchlowVerified PurchaseSize: 7 M USColor: BrownThese are horrible shoes. The removable insole is so thick your heel can’t go down in the shoes. Then if you remove the insole it’s like walked on boards
And they are...
- Shellie DavisVerified PurchaseSize: 12 M USColor: BrownAfter reading all the reviews, with most saying these ran small,
I ordered 2 pairs of these, my size and 1 size up .
I had to return the larger size . With prime 2...
- Kenny OrtizVerified PurchaseSize: 10 2W USColor: Blackcomfortable but small for a 2w
- Deborah CampoyVerified PurchaseSize: 12 M USColor: BlackI got this for my daughter. She has bit feet. It is way too shall. I read the reviews and picked a size 12 instead of 10 and it still did not fit my daughter.
- Peggy CloudVerified PurchaseSize: 9 M USColor: BlackCheap and no support
- Sandy MckenzieVerified PurchaseSize: 9 M USColor: Navyruns a little on the narrow side, but the feel under the feet is verry soft