Ultra Durable W10861225 Dryer Door Handle Replacement by Blue Stars - Exact Fit for Whirlpool & Kenmore Dryer - Replaces AP5999398 PS11731583 W10714516
This handle snapped right on and seems to be working fine. As others noted, the packaging states that there is only a one year warranty even tho the listing says Amazon.com: Ultra Durable 279640 Dryer Idler Pulley Replacement part by Blue Stars - Exact Fit for Whirlpool & Kenmore dryer - Replaces 3388672, 697692, AP3094197 Unbreakable Dryer Door Handle - Replaces w10861225 Amazon.com: Ultra Durable 279640 Dryer Idler Pulley
Ultra Durable W10861225 Dryer Door Handle Replacement by Blue Stars - Exact Fit for Whirlpool & Kenmore Dryer - Replaces AP5999398 PS11731583 W10714516 Reviews
- Rosie RustrianVerified PurchaseThis replacement dryer door handle popped on easily, but firmly and feels very sturdy. I couldn't be happier, because when I was searching, I found some from other sources...
- Joann LeeVerified PurchaseReplaced the handle of my 1 year old Maytag which self-destructed. This fit perfectly and was the best price I could find by far anywhere.
- Hazel VillanuevaVerified PurchaseThe handle seems to be solid and more heavy duty than the handle that was on our Maytag dryer when we bought it less than two years ago.
- Jessica ShinodaVerified PurchaseOur dryer door handle broke. I went to the Amana replacement parts site and I thought they were way over priced on this simple part. I proceeded to Amazon and found the exact...
- Dorothy DelossantosVerified PurchaseThe handle looks great and seems to be a sturdier part than the original, considering the original broke off within a few years. Highly recommend!
- Stanley SturgillVerified PurchaseIt was very simple process, ordered the replacement handle showed up in two days installed it right away and the mission was over from the honeydo list
- Lindsey GoodmanVerified PurchaseLike other reviews for this product. This is actually better on the dryer then the original handle. Well done.
- Donald LoweVerified PurchaseIt works! The handle was fairly easy to snap into place. It seems to truly be more sturdy than the original. Time will tell, of course. I was really glad to find this...