Stanley 30-825 25-Foot-by-1-Inch LeverLock Tape Rule
Product information 25-Foot
|Item Weight||13.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.1 x 3.5 x 5.8 inches|
|Item model number||30-825|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||Limited Lifetime Warranty: Stanley warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life against deficiencies in material and workmanship.|
- ASIN: B0000950PM
- Customer Reviews: 4.0 out of 5 stars 117Reviews
- Best Sellers Rank: 96702
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces
- Date First Available: November 9, 2004
Stanley 30-825 25-Foot-by-1-Inch LeverLock Tape Rule
The Stanley STHT30825 25ft LeverLock Tape Rule features a corrosion-resistant Tru-Zero hook end that allows for accurate measurements. It has a push-release self-locking mechanism which controls blade retraction, along with a 1-inch polymer-coated blade for increased durability that withstands abrasion. This tape is designed with a high-impact ABS case with durable rubber that holds up to heavy use. It also offers 16" and 19.2" stud center markings to help simplify framing jobs. Top edge: Major scale numbered in consecutive feet. Minor scale numbered in consecutive inches after each foot. Graduated in 16ths of an inch. Bottom edge: Numbered in consecutive inches, graduated in 16ths of an inch.
The Stanley 25-Foot-by-1-Inch LeverLock Tape Rule streamlines tape operation with its unique power-return tape rule and blade release locking button. A dual-action lever gives the option of a free-wheeling blade or a traditional LeverLock. The special Tru-Zero hook allows a nail to be used as a pivot to draw circles and arches. For longer life and protection, this tape rule features a three-rivet hook, a polymer-coated blade, and a heat-treated spring.
Trust Stanley to deliver the tape rule that's right for you. .
of Stanley tape rules.
About Stanley LeverLock Tape Systems
Designed for home improvement and everyday use, LeverLock tape systems provide innovative features at an attractive price, all while maintaining Stanley's commitment to quality and performance. Featuring a 20-percent smaller rounded bi-material case to improve functionality, increase comfort and help prevent the tape from slipping out of the user's hand, LeverLock tape rules includes a slip-resistant rubber grip and a rubberized blade-locking lever. A red blade lock override button allows the tape to be used in two modes. When the button is set with the locked padlock icon pushed out, the blade will not retract unless the user depresses the black lever on the bottom of the tape rule case. When the button is set with the unlocked padlock icon pushed out, the blade extends and retracts freely.
From the Manufacturer
The Stanley Works, originally a bolt and door hardware manufacturing company located in New Britain, Connecticut; was founded in 1843 by Frederick T. Stanley. A few years later, in 1857, Fredericks cousin, Henry Stanley, founded The Stanley Rule and Level Company. In 1920, The Rule and Level Company merged with The Stanley Works and would go on to become its famous Hand Tools Division. Over the years, The Stanley Works has produced some of the most innovative and useful tools ever made. Among these tools are the Bailey Plane, the Surform shaper, the PowerLock tape rule and most recently the FatMax line of products. Today, more than ever, Stanley continues to be an industry leader in tool innovation. In 2001, Stanley introduced more than 100 new products, bringing to 400 the number of new products introduced in the past four years. As a direct result of Stanleys commitment to excellence, Stanley was awarded the Prestigious Golden Hammer Award, presented for New Product Innovation in both 2000 and 2001.
Top Stanley 30-825 25-Foot-by-1-Inch LeverLock Tape Rule Comparison Chart
|This item Stanley 30-825 25-Foot-by-1-In...||Stanley STHT30830 Lever Lock T...||Stanley 33-270 25 LeverLock Ta...||Stanley Tools 33-725 25-Feet F...|
|Item Dimensions||2.1 x 3.5 x 5.8 in||7.1 x 4.6 x 2.2 in||7 x 4.6 x 2.1 in||2.3 x 5 x 8 in|
Stanley 30-825 25-Foot-by-1-Inch LeverLock Tape Rule Reviews
- Elois SmithVerified PurchaseSize: 12-FootWorks perfectly and as advertised.
- Erin FreemanVerified PurchaseSize: 25-FootMy niece loves it
- Jennifer HartVerified PurchaseSize: 25-FootI bought it for the leverlock, after I have worn out my trusty green leverlock. The lock on this does not work at all. Will not hold at any distance. So while it measures,...
- Brian FerrellVerified PurchaseSize: 12-FootThis is a handy size and works great, as you would expect from Stanley Tool. I keep this handy for all the measuring tasks I run into each day around the house. It's light...
- Phyllis MillsVerified PurchaseSize: 30-FootI've bought Stanley products over the years and been very happy, until this order. I bought two of these so my wife and I would have one in the house and I could have one in...
- Michael SarnicolaVerified PurchaseSize: 25-Foot Fractional ReadReally nice tape measures that work well for the professional. Magnetic end is very handy. And tape is sturdy enough to cover large spans without breaking so one person can...
- Ruth SharpeVerified PurchaseSize: 25-Foot Fractional Readabsolutly worthless! magentic tip fell just after 40 days. tape is so flimsy it wont even hold straight 4 feet out. and today tape realease got stuck. threw mine in the trash...
- Donald KochVerified PurchaseSize: 16-FootI got exactly what I wanted - the pic here does not match so I uploaded my Tape measure.