OTC 6512 Heavy-Duty Tubing Cutter
OTC 6512 Heavy-Duty Tubing Cutter Reviews
- Cristina NorrisVerified PurchaseHolds line secure as you tighten the cutter and always produces a clean cut even when using polyamour tube. Easy knob on the end makes tightening the cutting blade easily!
- Jeffrey MillerVerified Purchasefast cotter
- Thelma VigilVerified PurchaseThis is actually better than I had anticipated. This is solidly built and very smooth on the adjustment wheel. Went through heavy 1/8 aircraft aluminum tubing in less than...
- Peggy PeresVerified PurchaseWorks well. Sharp blade, we'll see how long it lasts. I've gotten into the habit of using a mini cutter for most jobs, so this thing feels huge when I use it.
- Kenneth OakleyVerified PurchaseThis tool was used recently for brake lines. It is good quality and virtually the same as my friends much more expensive SnapOn. It has a good smooth finish, cuts quickly...
- Rebecca ChavezVerified PurchaseOkay, I admit I was a bit skeptical about this tubing cutter as I have never used OTC brand tools before. I used it within 5 minutes of getting it out of the package; cut 14...
- Janie SilvaVerified PurchaseThis cut through an NSF chrome shelving post smoothly and easily. It left a nice edge, and didn't require safety glasses and a special saw blade. I am very glad I chose...
- Gloria GrayVerified PurchaseThis is a very good tool for cutting off the round curtain rods. I would recommend this tool to anyone.
OTC 6512 Heavy-Duty Tubing Cutter FAQs
Q: Hi do you sell extra cutting wheels with this cutter? Thanks
A: No extra wheels come with this cutter.
Q: What are the dimensions of this tubing cutter
A: I'm not sure about the dimensions but I used it to cut a 1 inch tube.
Q: Does it cut better then Klein?
A: It is about the same, it's a very nice tube cutter for the money.