Men's Satellize Hiking Shoe
Men's Satellize Hiking Shoe Reviews
- Virginia GunnVerified PurchaseSize: 8.5 M USColor: Earth, Earth, BlackI am extremely disappointed with the shoe. This item should have pictures of all sides of the shoe. On the one side of the shoe there is gold scrollwork. This shoe is not a...
- Constance MooreVerified PurchaseSize: 11.5 M USColor: Black/Chalk White/BlackVery satisfied with.
- Paul MorinVerified PurchaseSize: 10 M USColor: Earth, Earth, BlackStylish, but not too much cushioning. Plus the tab at the back of the shoe tends to bunch up the cuff of my pants. Best word with shorts. Aside from that, pretty good value.
- Erica KutzVerified PurchaseSize: 9 M USColor: Matte Gold/Chalk White/BlackLOVE THESE SHOES!! What GREAT styling!! You do have to baby them as the matterial being a weave is susceptible to fraying but well worth the TLC 'cause they look so awesome!!
- Joseph JohnsonVerified PurchaseSize: 12 M USColor: Dark Grey Heather/White/BlackGreat quality, should have ordered a bigger size. I personally don't like the way the shoes look on me .
- Lucille AllowayVerified PurchaseSize: 9 M USColor: Earth, Earth, BlackThese are so comfortable, flexible, and soft shoes. I love them so much that I tried to purchase another pair. No luck here. They are off the market for some reason.
- James DebernardiVerified PurchaseSize: 12 M USColor: Lucky Blue, Chalk White, EarthExcelente!!!!
- Susan MolinaVerified PurchaseThese are not hiking shoes-- a trail would tear them up quickly. They are, however, very comfortable and stylish casual shoes. I wear them to work one or two days per week...
Men's Satellize Hiking Shoe FAQs
Q: Which earth color has the gold design on it
Q: May these be used for occasional runs?
A: I like them as casuals, very comfortable but I don't think they would good for running.
Q: would this shoe be a good shoe to wear in water
A: I don't think so
Q: Is the matte gold style more of a tan or gold pic looks tan?
A: More more more tan then gold. More ,more tan.